Introducing How To Develop Iphone Apps Without Any Programming Knowledge

Introducing A Simple Way To Make Alot Of Money Online Without Any Programming Knowledge.

Learn The Secrets To Build Custom Apple iPhone Applications And Selling Them On The Apple Store or On Your Own Website, Ebay And Google Adwords Without A Need For Programming Knowledge. "Simply Just Copy Our Exact Methods Of Building Applications For iPhone. Iphone Apps Development Is Making Us Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars Day And Night On Autopilot. No Margin For Errors And No Experience Needed!. None of Us Here Have Got Any Programming Knowledge, Yet We Are Developing Killer Iphone Apps." Click Here!

Sunday 11 September 2011

How To Make Over $1,000 With Articles

How To Make over $1,000 With
One Article In Less than 24 hours
This is a very quick step, but it will show you exactly how I earned over two thousand dollars in the first few weeks I started promoting affiliate programs.

I started off promoting three affiliate programs, I then wrote 3 articles based around all those affiliate programs and I put links to them in my article. Mind you I did not have a web site or anything sophisticated like that :) I submitted articles to hundreds of ezine publishers which I found at TopEzineAds.com and DirectoryofEzines.com and sent them out in one day.

These articles produced over $1200 in sales in three weeks. In my article by-line I also placed my auto responder link so they could sign up for my free course. With these names, which were just over 700, I gave them the chance to buy another product from me that I happened to buy the resell rights to. I earned another $1100 from these people as well in that initial 3 or 4 week period. So that's just a bit over $2300 in sales in 4 weeks work.

I was also getting checks every month for doing nothing as other people began promoting my articles without me asking them. I also ended up getting my name blasted all over the search engines as people who published my articles put them on their web sites.

I also signed up quite a lot of people under me, who are now selling these products and I'm still earning commission from their hard work. I love 2-tier affiliate programs; they bring you in just a little bit extra every month for nothing with no permanent web site.

That's it. It cost me nothing to set up and the advertising was free, so it was all PURE PROFIT. I do the same thing now every month without fail. While what I made in that month is small compared to other affiliates, it goes to show you how putting a little hard work in your first month online can bring you amazing profits.

The longer you keep promoting your affiliate programs and trying new methods, you will constantly see increases every month in your commission

No comments: