Introducing How To Develop Iphone Apps Without Any Programming Knowledge

Introducing A Simple Way To Make Alot Of Money Online Without Any Programming Knowledge.

Learn The Secrets To Build Custom Apple iPhone Applications And Selling Them On The Apple Store or On Your Own Website, Ebay And Google Adwords Without A Need For Programming Knowledge. "Simply Just Copy Our Exact Methods Of Building Applications For iPhone. Iphone Apps Development Is Making Us Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars Day And Night On Autopilot. No Margin For Errors And No Experience Needed!. None of Us Here Have Got Any Programming Knowledge, Yet We Are Developing Killer Iphone Apps." Click Here!

Monday 26 September 2011

List Building Secret #27

List Building Secret #27 - Give Your Newsletter Personality

What makes you different from any of the other newsletters out there in your market? 1 thing and 1 thing only.

YOUR PERSONALITY.

Don't be a lifeless drone, add some spark to your writing, be funny, be witty, be controversial, just don't be boring!

Tell a story. Stories are a great way to get people hooked before they realize you are actually selling them anything at all.

Find below a story I used to promote a work at home affiliate program.

Are You Different?

I don't know about you, but I've always thought I was different to my peers. This is an amusing story that will probably strike a cord with most people who read this book.

When the kids at my school were playing at lunch time, like kids do, I was setting up shop just outside the main oval. The canteen at school never really sold much in the sweet variety, so I use to bring mine to school from the local store as they were much cheaper and had more variety.

I use to come to school with a bag full of lollies and let me tell you, I was one popular kid. Kids were always asking me for lollies all day and it was getting very annoying, so I had to do something quick.

I got sick of giving my hard earned pocket money lollies out for free, so I decided to set up my own little black market lollies trade. I use to buy all sorts of different lollies you could not get from school and I then raised the price 500%. I purchased lollies for 10 cents and sold them for over 50 cents. The market was so big, I had to actually double my supply. In one day I could make $20 just by selling lollies I brought for $5.

Of course, I had certain "high roller" clients that I would give cheaper prices to, which was only fair, as they brought in most of my business. I also had a few people that you gave free lollies too, just to keep the peace.

Eventually more people started doing what I was doing and I had a little competition on my hands.

I stopped selling lollies after a few months as the demand was getting to hectic and the local store had called my mother.

I knew I had a passion in life, but I didn't realise what it was until I was in grade 10 and I quit school to pursue a career in direct mail. Marketing was and is my life, I love it. I read everything I can get my hands on and I have a collection of books that resemble a bookstore.  Of course back then I wasn't sure if I wanted to do anything seriously with marketing, but I knew I didn't want to work for anyone but myself.

Everyday I stop and think about what I would be doing if I didn't find out about the joys of working from home, and I never would have if it was not for my father who taught me there is more to life then working 9 till 5 everyday.

No comments: